Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 19 of 19

    Threaded View

    1. #13
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      296
      Country Flag: United States
      Since it is that time of year again, I have compiled a list of shows/ race events for the 2017 season. Now I am going to ask for help along with stating some disclaimers:

      1. If there are any corrections to the calendar please email me at: [email protected] so I can modify the info
      2. If there are any other events you would like me to add, please email me at the address above
      3. This list of event will still constantly change throughout the year as new events are added so please have patience while we continue searching for more events.

      ***Also, the links to each event in this calendar are not currently present. I will be working on each event venue throughout the next week: updating threads with the latest 2017 rules and dates before adding each link above to its appropriate event.

      Now for the disclaimer: This is a very rough list though all the dates have been confirmed and are posted on the internet per their event websites. This does not mean that the event coordinators can and will not change the dates or modify their show info. If anyone sees any changes to these events above, but does not see it reflect on pro-touring.com let me know we can update that asap. There also may be some errors in the type of race events at these events. Most of the events listed above are the norm, but there were a couple that are either new or have added segments like autocross to their schedule of events. Let's hope they keep their schedule of events the same, though we all know it can change. Last year some of the autocross events were removed from the schedule of events though the events themselves still happened. I will try my best to keep up with these changes, but if you see that I have not done so do not hesitate to email or pm me.



      Thank You!!!!
      Brandy Morrow Phillips
      Site Contributor

      WWW.PRO-TOURING.COM

      Follow me for the latest event news on Pro-Touring.com





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com