Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 19 of 19

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Pensacola, FL
      Posts
      1,265
      Country Flag: United States
      Might consider adding cruisin' the coast in Biloxi, MS Oct 3-5. Not a qualifying event, but its a great place for anyone just getting into auto-x. I made nearly 80 runs over 3 days, and could have easily made over 100. Similar structure as the summit motorama event in ATL.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Waterloo, Ia
      Posts
      1,408
      Maybe add the ridetech "cars and cones" auto X week the first week in May?
      -Nick
      -1967 GTO I drive and race
      -Build threads:
      -http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=615847&page=23
      -https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...project-thread


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      296
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Z06vet View Post
      Might consider adding cruisin' the coast in Biloxi, MS Oct 3-5. Not a qualifying event, but its a great place for anyone just getting into auto-x. I made nearly 80 runs over 3 days, and could have easily made over 100. Similar structure as the summit motorama event in ATL.
      Good catch. I completely forgot this one.
      Brandy Morrow Phillips
      Site Contributor

      WWW.PRO-TOURING.COM

      Follow me for the latest event news on Pro-Touring.com




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com