Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Just outside Ann Arbor, MI
      Posts
      136

      BBC 502 Oil Pressure Sensing Points

      Okay this may be a super stupid question, and please forgive me if it is... but I am trying to find out the locations on my 502 that I can install the sending unit for my Oil Pressure gauge as well as a location to install the Oil Pressure switch to be used as a safety for the fuel pump power supply.

      Again sorry if I have developed some mental block on this one, but I have spent more time than I would like over the last two weekends trying to figure this one out.

      Thanks!
      Dion
      67RSSS502

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Central Florida
      Posts
      217
      Theres one above the filter on the block plenty of room in my car to install sensor there.



    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Just outside Ann Arbor, MI
      Posts
      136

      This the one?

      Is the port in the picture the one you are talking about? (Sorry camera phone picture.....)

      Does anyone have any concerns with me putting a T fitting in this so I can use both the oil pressure safety switch and my oil pressue sending unit off it?

      Thanks!
      Dion
      67RSSS502

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Just outside Ann Arbor, MI
      Posts
      136
      Anyone???




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com