Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      172
      Awesome job - and great fab skills.

      I am local (Irvine) and run a 72 Nova that is set up similarly. Hit me up sometime.

      Mike F.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      Quote Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
      Awesome job - and great fab skills.

      I am local (Irvine) and run a 72 Nova that is set up similarly. Hit me up sometime.
      Hey ssmike, thanks bro. Good to know cause when it’s done I’d like to go and hang out with others. Looking to drive the hell out of it. Have any photos of your ride, need to come up with a color for paint in the near future.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com