Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Ok a little update. Modifications to the radiator support core is complete and radiator installed from Wizard Cooling. AC condenser, power steering cooler also installed. Want to give a lot of props for those guys, radiator came out exactly how I ordered it. Sometimes I get ahead of myself when working on things, should've waited till the radiator arrive before I did final welding on core lol. Oh well a little more time lol. I'm keeping the VVT on my LS so I needed spacers installed on the accessories which made the clearance issues with the electric fans. It all worked out, again thanks Wizard Cooling. Now I can check this off my list and onto the next.


























    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com