Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Here is what I did......




      As you can see I went with aforementioned 69 Camaro lights in the lower valance. While they may be to a point of being over used, in the Maverick/Comet world this is a completely different look and is very unique. But for turn signals/running lights I made a little bracket and mounted it vertically behind the grill. Mostly out of site when but still very bright and effective when lit up.


      This photo they show up very clear, but with the hood down and then looking at them standing up you just don't see them.






      The lights themselves I got from Rodworx and are actually replacement lights for a 1932 Ford front spreader bar.

      https://www.rodworx.com/shop/1932-fo...ar-lens-amber/


      Just showing another option for the lighting.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com