Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      Quote Originally Posted by frojoe View Post
      Awesome progress! Are those FrankV's vents that you welded together, or did you make them yourself from scratch? That's the exact style of vent I want to put on my non-cowl hood, so I'm really interested to see how they look turn out on yours.
      Yes those are Frank's vents, but I bought them tacked only. I figured I can weld them or fuse them myself. Wasn't an easy task on the first one. Was having issues, but finally managed to finish it up. I'm excited to see how they turn out or I ruin a perfectly good hood. Still a ways from getting to that point.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com