Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      Quote Originally Posted by Oregon View Post
      Lookin' good!

      Was it worth it to start with stock bucket seat brackets and modify them for the front seats? I need to get my seats mounted soon and I have the same enlarged tunnel problem.
      Oregon, I had bought the GTO seats way before I thought about brackets and stuff. Anyways my tunnel wasn't really the problem, it was the cars floor which was the problem. When I purchased the stock brackets for the buckets seats I thought it was going to be a breeze. The brackets once tacked to the floor was uneven compared to the bottom of the GTO's seats, so I had to improvise to level it all out. I was wondering if the bottom of the stock buckets seats brackets were uneven to go with those brackets I purchased. My car came with a bench seat, so I can't compare. Good luck with your project.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com