Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Thanks Ben for those pics, I've been following that build . Anyways ordered my EFI tank, fuel pump, and other stuff that goes with it so I can finish the fuel cap fab work. Also finished up talking with the guy about my wheels ;) it's a done deal. Gave them a pattern I wanted and they are going to build it for me. They are Rugotti Forged Wheels 19x11.5 rears, 19x9 fronts wrapped with Michelin PSS 325/30ZR-19 - 265/35ZR-19 tires. Satin Black Centers, polished dish & lip, hidden valve stem. Will be made to fit ZO6 front & rear brakes & calipers. It will be about a couple of weeks till they are done. Can't wait lol. Will post more and pics when I get some to put up.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com