Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      St. George, UT
      Posts
      1,144
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for the link Tom!

      Kiquee- Although these wheels may not be close to what you're after, but I thought I'd share some pics of a Nova we just wrapped up in the shop. Maybe some motivation for you but also a great illustration of what stance, wheels, and tires can do for a car. Can't wait to see what you're getting!

      This car came to us like this with mostly stock suspension and 17" TTs.





      After a complete suspension overhaul and wheels and tires...





      -Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      3
      Country Flag: United States
      Kiquee:

      Looks like a great project......

      I am local to you (Irvine), and a Nova guy. Would love to come check out the project some time.

      Mike




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com