Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      : update. Got some good and bad news from work, we start working 6-10's now till sometime in March. Money will be good, but everything else gets put on the back burner. I will try and squeeze some time in on the DSE mini tubs to get them done and post up the progress, but it will be slow. Want to say thanks to Cwylie on here for the parts I picked up from him and thanks to all who stopped by to take a look at my build. I will still be on the forum looking as always and getting ideas and pumped up to finish this bad boy. Till then.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com