Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      Quote Originally Posted by Ben@SpeedTech View Post
      Sounds Awesome! Those wheel caps are what came on my granny fresh 73 Nova when I bought it, I loved those things, lol! Looks like you're well under way.

      Thanks, we're excited you've chosen the Torque Arm suspension. It's a great way to go and eliminates the inherent issues with 3 or 4 link suspensions, keeps the rear solidly planted and is easy to install. Just curious, what made you decide to not use our matched front suspension? Are you going with air ride? Novas with the frame on the ground look wicked. If not, our Chicane coilover conversion kit would work great with a stock subframe and our super tough race quality and track proven control arms have stainless cross shafts, greasable Delrin bushings, and have extra caster built into them.



      Are you going to keep it Yellow?? Hmmm, would look cool with some gunmetal centers and brushed lips for wheels and satin sheen gunmetal gray trim and bumpers, a cool graphic on the hood, ...

      Our Custom Hot Rod Shop can tackle that paint and body work when you're to that point, give us a call and we can set you up with an estimate. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Keep the progress and photos coming! Looking forward to more.
      Thanks Ben, and I have been in contact with your shop when I was trying to figure things out before I started. I sold all that OLD stuff that was on the car that I knew I wasn't going to use. I going with ridetech cause of the whole package and simplicity of it. I know it doesn't make sense to me either lol, but wasn't sold on their rear suspension. No AirRide, coilovers. My son wants the yellow, says it Bumble Bee lol. Not doing yellow, not sure on color yet. I would love to have you give me an estimate, but I'm in Orange County, CA. Again thanks, and I will be in contact soon as the mini tubs are done, wheels fitted for measuring for rear end.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com