Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Thanks for the complements guys. Now that it is done I've kept looking at it the other day and saying to myself that I could've done things differently that could've saved me some headaches lol Being this was my first, I'm thinking that the front will go a little smoother, still haven't decided what direction I'll be going. Drawing #2 has been looking like a candidate. Will see. That will have to wait, have a radiator coming so radiator core support needs some tweaking also. Power steering cooler, a/c condenser need also to be mounted before I get to the front bumper. More to come soon.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com