Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      Here's a clip that I took of the car as it sits now. Been talking to several shops now and will see where it ends up for the next stages of its life.



      https://youtu.be/FSitXGqnkQk


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      40
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiquee71 View Post
      Here's a clip that I took of the car as it sits now. Been talking to several shops now and will see where it ends up for the next stages of its life.

      https://youtu.be/FSitXGqnkQk

      So much of this car is a blueprint for what I am doing with my nova. Love it. Also I subscribed to your YouTube channel and can’t wait for more content




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com