Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Threaded View

    1. #6
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Location
      Timberville, Va
      Posts
      28
      Country Flag: United States
      Would have posted some more sooner but had a little trouble with computer, plus I don't spend a whole bunch of time on the computer. Rather be out in the garage working on the projects. I little insight to my road runner, I am quite along ways on it should be starting it up in about a month..but being new to this sight,,I figured I take you all along the biuld from the start. have been working on the rattler for over a year now along with doing some work on the 65 jeep pickup 4 door dually you see in the background in some of the pics. That jeep is going to be something else when done,,but it's not pro touring. it does have a 440 with a supercharger on it. THEN down at my Upholstery shop I am biulding a 1980 pinto wagon that is kinda pro street but if you think about what all I'm doing to it,,it's pro touring too. At the moment I am adapting a mustang II front clip onto the pinto,,as in hood-grill- fenders.



      WELL, on to the rattler. Name:  082.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  264.9 KBName:  083.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  271.8 KBName:  084.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  230.4 KBName:  085.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  306.9 KBName:  080.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  244.8 KBI cut down lengths of 2x3 tubes for my lower controls arm mounts. after I had them siturated. I went on to mocking up the upper mounts and the rack and pinion.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com