Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 102

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      1,197
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by captainofiron View Post
      I didnt think leafs would allow enough lateral movement to make someone go through the effort to get a panhard bar set up. Interesting



      I would think that the leaf would roll first than flex side to side
      I know it can move at least 1/4". The clearance between the rear pass wheel/tail pipe on my car is 1/4", and you can see the witness mark on the pipe where the tire rubbed.
      Tu Ho
      Firebird V2-LS swap


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      237
      Country Flag: Mexico
      Quote Originally Posted by rickpaw View Post
      I know it can move at least 1/4". The clearance between the rear pass wheel/tail pipe on my car is 1/4", and you can see the witness mark on the pipe where the tire rubbed.
      just curious, but is the exhaust pipe hard mounted?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      1,197
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by captainofiron View Post
      just curious, but is the exhaust pipe hard mounted?
      Yes.
      Tu Ho
      Firebird V2-LS swap




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com