Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Brisbane, Qld, Australia
      Posts
      98
      Country Flag: Australia

      Trans mount 6l80e with AM subframe

      I have 68 camaro with L92 & 6l80e sitting on an Art Morrison subframe. Can anyone guide me on which trans mount to use? I've looked at pictures of OEM mounts from GM cars (in Australia) however these dont look like they will work? A basic rectangular mount would appear best?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Cypress, California
      Posts
      381
      Country Flag: United States
      On my 1965 Buick Skylark also with the L92/6L80 combo I used one for a 4L60E/700R4. Worked just fine. I am not familiar with the Art Morison setup so maybe what I did is not applicable to your 68 Camaro.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Brisbane, Qld, Australia
      Posts
      98
      Country Flag: Australia

      Trans mount 6l80e with AM subframe

      Ok thanks a lot. I'll have a look at a 4l60e mount. The AM trans cross member just has a piece of flat bar welded in where the trans mount is to sit so hoping it should be fine.


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com