Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 198

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      886
      Country Flag: United States
      Worked on the rear boxing plates. I removed the standard bolt-on frame plate that comes with the Torque Arm kit and placed it on top of the rail. I don't need to step the rails that far to get the desired ride height but it was a good starting point.

      The frame is countoured in this area so I will have to put two bends in the new boxing plate to match the frame. R&D is really busy right now so I might not wait for them to draw these up and cut them on the plasma table. I might just trace and cut them out with the hand held plasma. Sure it's dirty but I am trying to get this thing back to a roller by the Brothers Truck Show.





      Last edited by Sales-TCI-Eng; 06-08-2017 at 07:50 AM.
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com