Results 1 to 20 of 116
Thread: 64 Fairlane "Anti Mouse"
Hybrid View
-
10-15-2013 #1
64 Fairlane "Anti Mouse"
SO. was walking thru the garage the other day and saw this on my shiny 64.

Looked inside the car and saw this..

And this...

And then this!

64 Fairlane 500
-
10-15-2013 #2So while we have the interior out of the car I am going to fix a couple things that have bugged me.
This pic says alot.

I dont like the 2 toned dash, the Autometers in the custom dash is nice for driving, but is not correct for the look im going for in the car. The big stereo has got to go. The door jams were painted without removing the weatherstripping.
I went to a junk yard and found this.

It had an uncut dash

Its cut now!
64 Fairlane 500
10-16-2013 #3





Reply With Quote