Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 407

    Threaded View

    1. #40
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Posts
      451
      Lets change to retro gauges I thought....it would be easy I thought...It will only take a couple of weekends I thought. I replaced the kill switch with the proper Moroso unit that actually kills everything, even if the motor was running. The switch I had before was more of a disconnect used near the battery for drag applications that aren;t running an alternator. Amazingly, everything works! I just need to take the car for a drive to program the speedo.Name:  dash3.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  105.5 KBName:  dash4.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  141.1 KBName:  dash2.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  101.6 KBName:  dash1.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  106.6 KB

      Joe
      1969 Firebird Project
      1967 Frirebird 400 convertible
      2013 Boss 302





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com