Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 12 of 12

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Hildebran, NC
      Posts
      998
      Country Flag: United States

      RTTH 2013 videos

      Hello All!!
      Here are some vids of the RTTH 2013 event.

      My Last Regular run from Inside:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTrrY1qC2l8

      Regular Run from Outside:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcqy-I9m76s

      Saturday Shootout vids:
      They took the fastest 32, and I was 34th. Two people had already went home, so I got in on a "wildcard"
      Finished in the top 8.
      Shootout Run 1 vs. Herb Lumpp (yelcamino) this was his wifes car. He did not bring the heavy hitters....
      In Car Camera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhXUV3J_wkU
      Outside Camera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohwoseqFtvk

      Run 2 vs 1969 Camaro I cannot remeber his username.
      In Car Camera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfrXebZEXIU
      (My brother started the vid half way thru the run and tilted it a little. You have to hold your head funny to watch it....sorry.)

      Shootout Run 3 vs. Little Johns Vette
      Outside Camera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plCth4YhMGk

      Pro Action:
      Kyle Tucker showing the correct way to auto cross
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVgyTqdueOY

      Billy Utley and Stacey Tucker
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAw_deSi_jM
      Great event. I got 12 runs on Friday, 8 runs on Sturday, and 3 shootout runs.



      Randy





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com