Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Posts
      26
      272 Baja performer! I love it, Hot Rod boats are the last frontier were you can hot rod around and race around and not get into trouble like you can on the street. Well you still have to be a little careful but nothing like when street racing!!!!! If you are interested I will try and figure out how to add some pictures. The engine looks pretty sweet all polished aluminum and stainless. The headers are like $3000.00 but are nearly works of art made by CMI they are a complete header built inside of another header so in other words (water jacketed) you can put your hand on them after a hard pull and they are barely even hot! Sorry I am kind of rattling on in the wrong forum but you did ask.

      Last edited by 383blown; 09-12-2005 at 07:02 PM. Reason: spelling


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2000
      Location
      O-town
      Posts
      4,330
      Country Flag: United States

      Cool Boat

      I used to work for Fountain Power Boats in the late 80's fast boats are cool, we had a 40' extened cabin full interior run 126mph in the Pamlico Sound back then twin bad A$$ bigblocks, I was going to start working with the race team but moved back to FL, Steve
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL



      70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com