Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 371

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      1,747
      Country Flag: United States

      WildBlue goes RideTech

      I figure it's probably time to start a new thread since I'll be doing some suspension updates to WildBlue over the next few weeks. I've already received ridetech upper and lower StrongArms, HQ coil overs and TruTurn upgrade kit to compliment my ridetech spindles. Plus I just ordered the RideTech 4 link with heim ends and the matching HQ coil overs this afternoon to take advantage of the Christmas sale thanks to Matt's Classic Bowties. Matt's has really been a huge help making sure I got the right stuff ordered and offering suggestions to my parts choices. I highly recommend them if you're looking for a 3rd party vendor to buy your parts through. They also treated me right on the Vintage Air Gen IV setup I bought this summer.



      In addition to the RideTech parts, I recently got a set of low mileage 243 heads from a friend for a great deal and just received new MLS GM head gaskets from Jegs today. My LS1 spec iron block engine should really pep up with the increased flow and bumped up compression of the 243's over the 241's.

      This is probably enough for an intro - pics to follow in the next couple of days!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com