Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 12 of 12
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Posts
      17

      Pro Touring 1970 Chevelle SS

      My name's Mike and I have a body shop in southeastern ND. I have been following the site for quite awhile and finally getting around to putting some pics up Attachment 81712
      Just finishing up my build...Accuair, 572 GM Crate...no expense spared. Thank goodness for understanding wives. Let me know what you think.

      Attachment 81713
      Name:  6.jpg
Views: 2383
Size:  89.7 KB
      Name:  7.jpg
Views: 1537
Size:  75.1 KB

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      Braselton, Ga.
      Posts
      1,477
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome car!!! My first '70 was black\white.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Posts
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by protouring70 View Post
      Awesome car!!! My first '70 was black\white.

      Thank you. I actually went with what my wife wanted (red/black) at first and just had to go black/white. I think I am going to change the rims. I am building a 50 Chev rat rod (petina) and I think those rims will fit that build. Taking suggestions on different rims....

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      Braselton, Ga.
      Posts
      1,477
      Country Flag: United States
      This was my last build. I had Intro Penti's on it.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice work! Very nice!

      Can you give us some details?
      What is your suspension setup?
      What are the wheels, size and BS?

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Posts
      17
      mini tubbed (narrowed fab 9 rear end)
      Chris Alston Chassis Works suspension
      shock waves
      accuair E level air management

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Posts
      17
      Wheels:
      intro matrix
      20X13 rear
      5" back space
      19X8 front
      5" back space

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Great car!!!! Welcome to the site!!!

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Simi Valley, Ca
      Posts
      126
      That is a sweet looking Chevelle SS, I like it the way it is. Stance, color and wheels. It looks like the car was meant to look that way, gotta love the air ride too. Nice job bro.
      67 Camaro

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Hubert, NC
      Posts
      164
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice Ride. Looks like it's low enough to plow snow in the winter. Gotta love our wives!!!



    11. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Posts
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by 1966longroof View Post
      Nice Ride. Looks like it's low enough to plow snow in the winter. Gotta love our wives!!!
      speaking of wives....she tries to get me in a burnout and her phone dies half way through....


      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt59pWM760U

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      1
      Country Flag: Canada

      Questions...

      Quote Originally Posted by kustom 1 View Post
      speaking of wives....she tries to get me in a burnout and her phone dies half way through....


      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt59pWM760U
      Excuse my ignorance as I am new to the site. First off, jaw dropping car! Any information on your shop?, i.e. website address?

      Second, can you or anyone tell me what kind of $$$ something that beautiful would cost to build?...Looking for a ballpark figure..I understand the answers are endless....but I like exactly what this car is!.....




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com