Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      4
      Country Flag: United States

      Looking for SFI Bellhousing for 4L80e

      I have been searching for a bolt on SFI bellhousing for a 4L80e. I am nearly certain I seen the guys on Powerblock TV do one but I can't find the episode. All they did was use a cut off wheel to remove the housing and bolted the new SFI housing on. I know Hughes and a couple other companies offer it but you need to send the tranny in our have them build one for you. Neither of those options do not really work for me. If any one could help me track down the episode or knows a company that sells them I would greatly appreciate the help.

      -Adam






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com