Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 30 of 30

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      NW Oregon
      Posts
      581
      Country Flag: United States
      Mopar purists should be thanking you for saving the car from the crusher. Unique build, digging it.

      RobS
      71 Demon, 6.1hemi, paddled 4l65e, AlterK, Tri4,


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      15
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by rjsjea View Post
      Mopar purists should be thanking you for saving the car from the crusher. Unique build, digging it.
      When I get grief my reply is, "Why should the Ford and Chevy guys only get to do cool swaps?" This is a car I drive the crap out of rain or shine, bugs on it, scars on it, in traffic, in the heat, you name it! What's the point otherwise?

      I appreciate your support.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      54
      Country Flag: United States
      Very cool build! I love it!

      Don't listen to the purists, they only drive on and off a trailer. Enjoy that beauty!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Posts
      126
      Country Flag: United States
      We're like twins in a way Anthony.. ;)
      Haha...yep. It's the Japanese small block Chevy....or LS nowdays.
      Anthony
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/674663
      '71 Datsun 510, 2jz-gte (Supra TT) engine
      http://instagram.com/supra510


    5. #5
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      164
      Country Flag: Australia
      I'd consider the Supra's 2JZ to be the Elephant (Hemi) of the Import world.
      Makes big power.
      Makes more big power.
      Costs a bomb to drop in.
      Looks and sounds cool.

      So hardly the Small block chev persona you speak of.

      Also which is why I have absolutely no problem seeing it in a Mopar. It's a big power engine, and it is like the 265 Slant 6 Hemi, makes power per cube, it just has a turbo stuck to it instead of triple webber carbs and displacement.
      And it's a Six Cylinder, which is what most of the same model had here in Australia.
      Slots right in there.
      Just the exhaust is on the wrong side for aussie ones. hahaha

      My opinion of course...

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      20
      Cool build, nice to see stuff built and used. That's the fun part of this hobby...driving.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      12
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah, that works. Coming from a guy who unloaded his '72 340 Scamp clone to build a Jeep motor'd Rambler wagon.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      15
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Wagonator View Post
      Yeah, that works. Coming from a guy who unloaded his '72 340 Scamp clone to build a Jeep motor'd Rambler wagon.
      And THAT is cool as hell! I saw a Pacer with a built Jeep 4.0 and I was like let me turbo that for you! ;)

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Yardley, PA
      Posts
      163
      Very cool build, something different and cool! Nice work.

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      Very cool! I like it a lot!
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2


    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com