Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Yep, that's pretty much the right way to do them. Great looking car.

Dan W
      1968 Plymouth Road Runner
      1962 Dodge Dart 440

I guess I haven't kept this very up-to-date. I'm up to about 5,300mi on the car and it is just about ready for the next car show season and spring weather!

I rebuilt the differential recently along with a new clutch pack and 3.73 gears. New Nittos arrived and have actually provided me some grip, I have to get used to the back end not wanting to come around on a 1-2 flatshift.

Name:  51510860_2331139670263411_5675044247888199680_n.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  163.1 KB
      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - Not LS-swapped, 5.7L Hemi [MS3 Gold Box], T56 Magnum 6-speed - 'Cuda Build Page
      1976 Dodge D100 - Warlock
      2016 Subaru WRX - E30 Tune

Question for you -

How do you like the Gold Box for your hemi? I am swapping from a factory ECM to another system (really considering the Gold Box) and was just looking for your input - I assume it came pre-programmed for your tune on the hemi and you went from there? Any regrets? What throttle body did you utilize (talking to them they asked if I was going LS or Ford - I assume for the IAC and TPS sensor connectors)
      1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe 350 / 350 auto

1968 Dodge Charger SRT8 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed

1964 Dodge Polara 8-71 Blown 440 / 4-speed

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.4L / 5-speed

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed

Country Flag: Canada
      She nasty
      1971 chevelle LSA 700hp -

I’ve always liked this car, very nice job! Modern MOPAR in a classic is very rare and challenging ( not to mention pricey!).
      Where did you get the new nittos? Did you add the letters?

Leon
      Leon Reed
      1978 Trans Am
      LS1/4L60E

my build..updated 11-21-13 https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...8-TA-LS1-build

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling_Thunder View Post
      Question for you -

How do you like the Gold Box for your hemi? I am swapping from a factory ECM to another system (really considering the Gold Box) and was just looking for your input - I assume it came pre-programmed for your tune on the hemi and you went from there? Any regrets? What throttle body did you utilize (talking to them they asked if I was going LS or Ford - I assume for the IAC and TPS sensor connectors)
      It's both good and bad and it HIGHLY depends on what YOU want to learn and put effort into. The learning curve on the MS was pretty steep for me, I setup sequential injection/spark on a 4cyl FSAE car and it went pretty well, but dialing in all of the features on the MS took some time and research. That said, it is a learning curve, I could probably get there in two days if I had to start from scratch again.

The ECU came with a "base tune", which was really just enough to get it running, from there, you're on your own. It did fire the first time and I have enjoyed learning it's capabilities and playing with different functions. I have been powering through setting up knock control, and I do have functioning traction control on the 'Cuda with an undriven wheel reference.

I have a BBK Hemi cable throttle body that uses a Dodge 4.7L IAC and TPS.

Quote Originally Posted by reedld View Post
      I’ve always liked this car, very nice job! Modern MOPAR in a classic is very rare and challenging ( not to mention pricey!).
      Where did you get the new nittos? Did you add the letters?

Leon

Thanks! I actually got the tires from TireMedic.com, the website is a little basic but they were the best pricing I could find. The letters are from TireStickers.com.
      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - Not LS-swapped, 5.7L Hemi [MS3 Gold Box], T56 Magnum 6-speed - 'Cuda Build Page
      1976 Dodge D100 - Warlock
      2016 Subaru WRX - E30 Tune

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com