Just read through the entire thread.

Great job Sam!!! Any updates??

Kerry

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by analyte View Post
      Just read through the entire thread.

Great job Sam!!! Any updates??

Kerry
      Thanks Kerry, It was great meeting you, and yes I have some updates coming. Now that I'm out of school I am planning on making a lot of progress.

Country Flag: Germany
      nice 4-door dude!

Sam, everything is looking.... well.. fantastic!

Seriously, great work!

Hope to see you and your family at a few events soon!

-Sean

Accidentally used my Dad's screen name
      Last edited by tommycomfort; 06-09-2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: accidentally used my Dad's screen name

School's out for the summer!

Dad and I have been making slow but steady forward progress on the car, but now that school is out we're turning up the heat. Once we fixed our trailer we were able to get the car over to the shop/garage where we do our work.

Here's the 5' 6" snake that had been calling my car home. We tried to relocate it twice, but it snuck into the shop that night and tried to attack me the next day. Third strike and he's out, we had to kill it for scary us!

Chassis removed and body on the dolly

We need to disassemble a few more things then it is off to be stripped. Updates should be coming more often throughout the summer.

gbhnjmk

I too will say that its good to see a more door build and a young man involved in the build. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

You need to make a snakeskin shifter knob cover out of that thing. Glad you are making some progress on this.
      Stephen

Wow... that would freak me out finding that! Break out the shovel..

Nice work Sam! You have a nice project there. Your a lucky guy having a Mom and Dad into cars. Keep up the good work.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Just now found this thread. I'm impressed. I've been complimenting your dad over the forums we're both on. I'm floored by his car and his family. I think it's outstanding to see an entire family involved in this sport. I wish you luck along your journey of building your car. I know it will be tough at times but that first trip in it will be a great feeling. Have fun.
      -Keith

Good luck with your new project Sam. I'm sure the end result will be very nice knowing who your parents are and the support they will give you.

Bill Haynie

1970 Nova 572/620 TKO600
      2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca

Hey Sam, finally found your thread...cool, very cool. Looks like you got a pretty solid body there to start and a good pile of parts for the chassis too.
      Hope your sis keeps those cookies coming, your gonna need them for all the long hours ahead

I'm subscribed and like everyone else, I expect some updates! With

Keep in touch, we have some things in the works that you may be interested in...Oh, and I have a line on some other rims that you guys may be interested in (maybe for yours or the wagon?). I'll shoot your pops an email. If and when you want to do the frame notch, let me know and I can fill you in on how I did it. Gotta have some rubber under that thing!

Good to see you and your parents at GG's, hope to see you in Chicago next month, maybe with our Chevelle (finally). Thank your dad again for the bows he brought me, I owe him.
      Aaron
      65 Chevelle, LS1 with a T56
      Project G-Velle

Quote Originally Posted by 73z-6sp View Post
      I think I'd poop my pants after the second sighting! Actually...he would never have made it past the first sighting. Black snake or not.
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      You need to make a snakeskin shifter knob cover out of that thing. Glad you are making some progress on this.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_SS View Post
      Wow... that would freak me out finding that! Break out the shovel..
      Yeah the snake really freaked me out, Mr. Snake meet Mr. Shovel. I can happily say none of his family came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Nice work Sam! You have a nice project there. Your a lucky guy having a Mom and Dad into cars. Keep up the good work.
      Thanks Wayne it is nice that my parents are into cars. It makes for a lot of "car" vacations.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
      Just now found this thread. I'm impressed. I've been complimenting your dad over the forums we're both on. I'm floored by his car and his family. I think it's outstanding to see an entire family involved in this sport. I wish you luck along your journey of building your car. I know it will be tough at times but that first trip in it will be a great feeling. Have fun.
      Thanks Keith I can't wait until that first drive around the block.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouSS View Post
      Good luck with your new project Sam. I'm sure the end result will be very nice knowing who your parents are and the support they will give you.
      Thanks Bill, hopefully we see you at Run Through the Hills this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 65_LS1_T56 View Post
      Hey Sam, finally found your thread...cool, very cool. Looks like you got a pretty solid body there to start and a good pile of parts for the chassis too.
      Hope your sis keeps those cookies coming, your gonna need them for all the long hours ahead

I'm subscribed and like everyone else, I expect some updates! With

Keep in touch, we have some things in the works that you may be interested in...Oh, and I have a line on some other rims that you guys may be interested in (maybe for yours or the wagon?). I'll shoot your pops an email. If and when you want to do the frame notch, let me know and I can fill you in on how I did it. Gotta have some rubber under that thing!

Good to see you and your parents at GG's, hope to see you in Chicago next month, maybe with our Chevelle (finally). Thank your dad again for the bows he brought me, I owe him.
      Thanks Aaron, I really enjoyed talking to you and Tony at GG Columbus. The frame notch is definitely in our future, but I don't think I could get it done before next season. Although I know it will be harder to do after the fact.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com