Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      At this point, I am still clear on Saturday the 21st and would enjoy a cruise and meeting up with everyone. FYI.............I spoke to an old neighbor who mentioned the Stinson Beach/Hwy 1 area popular with cafe racers. I like motorcycles too, but have seen them pass on lots of blind curves, might be something to think about.

Adrian

1967 Chevy Nova with an LT1 and T56
      http://community.webshots.com/user/n...host=community

OK sounds like the 21st which was the first option is going to be best for most people. Mr. Angry mentioned the Stinson Beach route which is a beautiful ride. Head count time is next. As soon as you all determine your schedules, let me know and post if you are in and if the 21st works. If you are in and the 22nd or both days work let me know as well so we will have a number. if you have not been to Stinson Beach then dont worry, for it is going to be fun. Hope to see as a bunch of you since I havnt met anyone on here before. If you have friends that are not Pro-Touring member let them know about this get together.

Hey another from Livermore. I am just finishing up my '70 camaro ss/rs, never driven it before, fired it on new years eve. waiting on seats and paperwork. Hopefully done in time. Right now its a basic pro=touring build and itching to get out there...we'll see....Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikes70 View Post
      Hey another from Livermore. I am just finishing up my '70 camaro ss/rs, never driven it before, fired it on new years eve. waiting on seats and paperwork. Hopefully done in time. Right now its a basic pro=touring build and itching to get out there...we'll see....Mike
      Oh Man...congrats...
      Fresh stuff,I know the feeling.
      Yes, i will keep an eye on the Thread.
      I have some important first of the year Business I must take care of, and my car is not in my Hot little hands yet..
      But I may jump in last minute, but I can't commit to January.
      I do look forward to cruising with you guys Locally in 2012..
      It has been off the streets 10 years, so 2012, things are different.
      Mike V.

I have a feeling this will be a shakedown run for quite a few people, but who cares? The goal is to get the cars out on the streets. I was just down at Half Moon Bay this weekend, that's another great place to run to - not too far. Santa Cruz would work too... I'm big on mileage so the farther ya'll want to go the better.

Hell, I'd run down to L.A., at 8-10 mpg though I just have to stop a lot... 8^)
      Never trust a pretty girl... or a lonely midget.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAngry View Post
      I have a feeling this will be a shakedown run for quite a few people, but who cares? The goal is to get the cars out on the streets. I was just down at Half Moon Bay this weekend, that's another great place to run to - not too far. Santa Cruz would work too... I'm big on mileage so the farther ya'll want to go the better.

Hell, I'd run down to L.A., at 8-10 mpg though I just have to stop a lot... 8^)
      Yeah scratch that lol LA it is. Ha i would love to take my new ride down there. But you are right it does sound like a shakedown ride and it damn well should be. It is a winter run which is the time most people are working on their cars so dont worry about interior if the car runs then you are welcome. I want to check out peoples suspension since i am gathering all of my Hotchkis parts right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCHALK22 View Post
      Yeah scratch that lol LA it is. Ha i would love to take my new ride down there. But you are right it does sound like a shakedown ride and it damn well should be. It is a winter run which is the time most people are working on their cars so dont worry about interior if the car runs then you are welcome. I want to check out peoples suspension since i am gathering all of my Hotchkis parts right now.
      I hear you...you guys pick some where, I will try my best to make it...

Please no L.A. I get 8 mpg on a good day...

but somewhere in the bay area, i will just have to make it, weather permitting...

Quote Originally Posted by BCHALK22 View Post
      I hear you...you guys pick some where, I will try my best to make it...

Please no L.A. I get 8 mpg on a good day...

I have plenty of parts to test run, and for you to check out...

but somewhere in the bay area, i will just have to make it, weather permitting...

'we live in a great area, too bad it costs so much to live here. No matter where the cruise is, the eye candy will make it worth it...

how long of a drive u guys lookin to do? here is a map starting from my house just to give u a ideal of how far it is. keep in mind its a nice windy road and at the junction there is a nice place to eat at the junction where a lot of ppl stop. also off of mines there are a ton of wineries if you guys like wine. here is a rout keep in mind there are no gas stations on the rout the nearest one is about 5miles from tesla rd. here is the web site to the bar and grill http://thejunctionbarandgrill.com/
      some reason it will to past the map but if u go to google maps and type in tesla rd. for A and 47300 Mines Road. for B you will see the rout. also it about a 50mile run. just something to think about
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=22724

65ss chevelle
      95 lt1 LE2 heads gm847 cam, 1.6 gold sereis roller rockers,52mm tb,37lb racetronix injectors. hooker headers

63ss nova
      350:cam headers,roller rockers.pete jackson gear drive,
      th350 shift kit 3,500 stall
      3:73

**Drive it like you stole it!!

Any update on the date an if it's still going to happen? Feel like I need to jump start this thread again!

Quote Originally Posted by sick63nova View Post
      Any update on the date an if it's still going to happen? Feel like I need to jump start this thread again!
      Restart away.. I don't have my car back, so this weekend I am out, but if you guys decide on the next one, and the weather is good, i am in.

The weather may turn bad, but if we keep the thread open, and plan around the rain, we can maybe put a short meeting/cruise together.

I know life keeps us really busy, and it can be hard to commit... Me too.. But we will see..

I'm in Sac but down to drive to the bay any weekend, my schedule is always flexible. Is there a date?

I was hoping to join but have too much prep for Thunderhill on Jan 23 to get done. Will try to make the next one.
      1968 Camaro widebody project
      2004 Mustang LS2
      1964 Continental
      2014 Keezer

Sounds like it is January 21st. I am down still not many people have committed yet hope to see you guys.

Well, My wife pulled the trigger on a Kitchen remodel, my gift for letting me do my car, so I am now knee deep in Kitchen work..You know, happy wife, happy life.

I hope a few of you guys put something together, and I may just show up.. But I can't commit..

My car should be home in a few days...I may just have to show up.. Sorry I can't commit yet.

Mike V..

I could make the 22nd. 21st is already booked with a cruise to wine country with my wife's Tbird club.
      Livermore is a good run if you want to see a couple of wineries. Check the road from 580 to Sunol and Elliston winery and the Sunol train station. Or there's Lake Chabot for picnicing. If you're just looking for meet up locations the Blackhawk Museum on Crow Canyon is very accomodating. Or there's Kassabian's in Dublin. They're always happy when clubs show up.
      Marin Co. has some awesome cruising roads. Check out the road from 101/Lucas Vly Rd out to Rancho Nicasio and then up to the Marin Cheese factory on out to the coast near Pt. Reyes and Stinson.

Robert

Mines in Livermore is nice, but narrow and NO support if theres a mechancial, I cycle it two to three times a week and the weekends have alot of clubs cruise it, I get to see alot of 4 and 2 wheel eye candy...good road, just narrow and nothing on it for 32 miles...ooh I am hoping too be done in time, I got the itch....

So are we thinking the 21st or 22nd as the definitive date? Let's nail it down along with a list of who's going. The route part is easy.

So who's in?

1. "MrAngry" / Mike - '68 Charger: Either day works.
      Never trust a pretty girl... or a lonely midget.

1. "MrAngry" / Mike - '68 Charger: Either day works.
      2. Firebob-69 Firebird (22nd only)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com