Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

67 c10 full chassis project

I am selling one very custom 67 C10 project. A good amount of money and time has been spent with the ultimate goal of having one of the best custom C10’s around. All work to date has been done by 77 Hot Rods and Customs in Kenner, LA. Feel free to call the owner Mitch at any point if you are truly interested. This is where the truck is stored now.

I purchased the cab, front cap and bed off of a fellow member about two years ago. Turned out that both cab corners needed to be replaced after the cab was sand blasted and not properly blown out afterwards. Moist sand sat in the corners for a long period requiring they be cut out and replaced. The rockers also had to be removed, cleaned out and welded back in place. There was also a small area of rust in the passenger floor that needed repair.

From there, I had the firewall replaced with beaded panels, the cowl panel vents cut out and filled in, along with the wiper holes. All drip rails were shaved and the rear roof seam was removed and smoothed out to create a better roof line. The pinch welds were also removed under the cab, welded closed and smoothed out. The gas cap hole was filled. Lastly, the indented areas in the fenders where the last guy intended to use emblems were cut out and new metal added to fill the area. The front cap is a one piece not including the hood.

The cab already had the rear panel under the window recessed to create more leg room and seat boxes welded in. 69 Camaro bumpers were also added in place of the stock front and rear bumpers. The tailgate was welded closed (really nice job done) and a rear spoiler kit added to the tailgate for a more sporty look. I have only seen one other C10 with this and it looks really good IMO. The doors and jams were set up for Lokar door handles.

I purchased a built LT1 with Magnuson SC and an 8L90 out of a 2016 Camaro SS. The engine build included forged JE pistons, rods, valves and rockers. The heads have been ported but the crank is stock to my knowledge. I had the engine build sheet but lost it. I do however have a link to the engine running before it was removed and sold to me. The build had less than 1000 miles on it from what I can tell before the previous owner wrapped the rear end around a pole. Please see link below. The wiring harness and front serpentine system is present.

https://youtu.be/hJipNTuRXJA?si=YDTwofTF-KJBgr01Name:  IMG_4153.jpg
Views: 1764
Size:  116.0 KBName:  IMG_4154.jpg
Views: 1776
Size:  112.3 KB

The next thing I purchased was a decked out full chassis from No Limit. This included 14” Wilwoods front and rear, gas tank and pumps to handle 800+ hp, a built 9” with Wavetrac, Moser axels, and I believe 3.50 gears. It has been a while. Brake and full lines are also run. I have the full spec sheet from No Limit with cost of almost $22k. To build the same chassis today would cost approximately $2k more.

The last thing I purchased was a brand new set of Forgeline 20x10 and 20x12 wheels. These are wrapped in new Michelin Pilot Sports, 295/35 fronts and 335/30 rears.

I do not have any other parts other than some very nice bucket seats that could easily be recovered to match whatever interior someone chooses. The truck does not run or drive. There is no dash because I was considering having a custom dash built. No steering column either. What you see is what you get. All the really expensive parts are there but there are a number of parts that still need to be purchased like all glass, A/C, all wiring, taillights, headlights, grill trim, radiator, hood hinges, steering column, dash, gauges and bed wood. Sure I am missing some stuff but you get the drift. It is a project. The body is sitting on the frame but would still need to be gapped and worked for paint.

If you know anything about C10’s and what kind of money this type of truck can bring, I believe you can see the potential. Builds like this can bring $250-300k all day long and I can give at least three examples to prove it. I am not interested in parting the truck out at this time but may consider it if the project does not sell as a whole.

Please let me know if you have any questions. My asking price is a good bit lower than what I have in it as I pay a shop to do my work and most of know labor is not cheap. The last pictures are digital renderings I had done to show what this truck could be if someone was open to investing the time and money needed to get this thing to completion.

Asking is $59k. I am not desperate to sell and will not entertain ridiculously low offers. I appreciate you looking at my project. I have more pictures that I can send to anyone who is interested.

Please call or text if serious. 504-296-4777

Thank you,

Daryl

Name:  IMG_4034.jpg
Views: 1786
Size:  107.2 KBName:  IMG_4035.jpg
Views: 1781
Size:  87.4 KBName:  IMG_4036.jpg
Views: 1779
Size:  105.7 KBName:  IMG_4037.jpg
Views: 1779
Size:  84.1 KBName:  IMG_4038.jpg
Views: 1783
Size:  93.2 KBName:  IMG_4039.jpg
Views: 1777
Size:  114.9 KBName:  IMG_4040.jpg
Views: 1770
Size:  98.7 KBName:  IMG_4041.jpg
Views: 1784
Size:  99.7 KBName:  IMG_4042.jpg
Views: 1766
Size:  86.9 KBName:  IMG_4043.jpg
Views: 1768
Size:  139.4 KBName:  IMG_4044.jpg
Views: 1743
Size:  125.5 KBName:  IMG_4045.jpg
Views: 1742
Size:  85.1 KBName:  IMG_4046.jpg
Views: 1739
Size:  96.7 KBName:  IMG_4047.jpg
Views: 1736
Size:  74.5 KBName:  IMG_4052.jpg
Views: 1739
Size:  105.4 KBName:  IMG_4051.jpg
Views: 1740
Size:  124.7 KBName:  IMG_4064.jpg
Views: 1736
Size:  99.3 KBName:  IMG_4048.jpg
Views: 1750
Size:  95.2 KBName:  IMG_4049.jpg
Views: 1753
Size:  75.3 KB

Am I missing the price?

It's in the post, kind of hidden in a section between pictures. Scroll down past the pictures of the wheels.

$59k.
      Doug L.
      68 RS/SS Conv. LSA/T56.
      67 RS Coupe LS2/T56 named "NutKse"

Asking price is $59k which is stated in the last paragraph. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. I don’t get on here often, so texting or calling would be better.

Daryl - 504-296-4777

Bump

Open to selling without the motor and trans if someone is interested.

Bump

Still for sale

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com