Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

70 Camaro on budget

I retired last year so I'm working off a budget.
      I sold my 1932 3 window coupe a couple of weeks ago and I ended up buying this 1970 Camaro. I spent 3 days detailing it with ceramic coating, detail under the hood and under carriage.

My plan is to change the front suspension to tubular A arms. I'd like to get the front end down a couple of inches.
      I'm looking for some advice on which brand to buy. I've looked at DSE, SpeedTech, Global and Ride Tech. Since I'm in Canada I have to factor in the 40% exchange rate plus the 13% tax we have to pay.

Other plans include painting the wheels back to their factory colour. I think I finally found the paint code for the correct colour. I'll get them blasted, primed and painted this summer.

I wanted to change the big spoiler back to the smaller one but I'd have to deal with the extra hole the old big spoiler will leave. Any suggestions on that?

The first mod is to change the old slush box Turbo 350 to a 4 spd. I have a buddy building a 4 speed for me right now.

Long term plan is an LS, new rear suspension and bigger brakes. It will be a while down the road. I have an LS2 in my 1936 Ford coupe. The power and reliability of the LS motors in incredible. I also have a 2017 C7 that I bought brand new in July 2017. I drive it about once a week. May be time to send it down the road........

Thanks for looking.Name:  MAy 8 Clean.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  281.9 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com