Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

just a little thanks for the support

Hey everyone,
      Just wanted to say thanks again for supporting Larry's choice of adding a Pro-touring truck section. I'm excited to see updates on the cool new and old trucks you guys are building. Not only does it inspire me to keep moving forward it also keeps me trying new things in the garage. WesD

I work for Baggers now!

You're welcome! Thanks to you, as well, for being on the leading edge of this new wave of Pro-Touring! Without people like you getting out there and proving the theory that trucks can kick some serious tale, it wouldn't be where it is today.

-Mike

Are you kidding me? The trucks are awesome. The wife will kill me, but if I can sell my euro cars, I'll be looking for a 67-72 C10. She won't be happy but they are soo cool!

Livermore, CA
      American:
      1966 Chevelle SS "Tribute" Retro / Pro-Tour
      For Sale

I'm excited about how this section has just expanded so quickly. Thanks for getting it started!

Very happy to have a trucks section. While I wish all the cars an everyone could play along and give advice because some of the issues are the same regardless of the body shape - some car guys just don't seem think you can race a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by bovey View Post
      Very happy to have a trucks section. While I wish all the cars an everyone could play along and give advice because some of the issues are the same regardless of the body shape - some car guys just don't seem think you can race a truck.
      Just let them look at GG Columbus and the optima results before they make the correlation to quickly.... Anything can be fast and trucks are just that done correctly....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Just let them look at GG Columbus and the optima results before they make the correlation to quickly.... Anything can be fast and trucks are just that done correctly....
      Agreed, it's impressive. And I'm doing my very best to convince them as well.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com