Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1967 C-10 Ram Air Composite hoods

Well it's great to see a truck section started here a Pro-touring.com... Carbon Kustoms Ltd is please to announce that we are about 1 week out from producing our first Composite Hoods and we are taking orders on the forth coming production of the Hoods.

With limited Introductory pricing of:
      -Full Carbon epoxy hoods will be available for $USD 2,000 + packaging and shipping
      -Carbon & Composite epoxy Hoods will be available for $USD 1,350 + packaging and shipping
      -Composite Vinyl ester Hoods will be available for $USD 950 + shipping and Packaging

Interested parties can contact [email protected] for orders or further information....

As the season rolls out we will be introducing a series of truck parts that include fenders, bumper cover,splitter, grill and headlight offerings. We will update the boards as we finalize some of the elements of these awesome trucks and they become available.... below is a rendering of "10 Pass 2" the Carbon Kustoms Ltd. product showcase truck prepared by Ben Hermance that we are working on currently....

Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Saw this on your fb page earlier after looking on you site for Firebird stuff. Awesome rendering. I've been looking for one of these trucks. Not sure if I love the hood but it's growing on me the more I look at it.
      Traven

Quote Originally Posted by T_Raven View Post
      Saw this on your fb page earlier after looking on you site for Firebird stuff. Awesome rendering. I've been looking for one of these trucks. Not sure if I love the hood but it's growing on me the more I look at it.
      The mold is being built to allow for a stock hood to be pulled as well so if you don't like the RA feature I'm sure we could help you out otherwise...
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Country Flag: United States
      holy crap that thing is awesome

Do you know what weight these hoods will be? Are you designing a ram air intake or does the air cleaner just fit in like a factory ram air set-up. Will the be based on the 67 nose or the square nose - I assume the 67 nose by the rendering. Toronto? Me too. I am interested, but would love to take a look. Fenders. Bumpers. My goodness, this is awesome, Holy Happy Father's Day.

Yes we are in Toronto and yes it is based off the 67-68...
      We will outline weights over the next few weeks as we pull initial hoods.... The hoods will allow for a hood mounted filter system to be built/attached. given the amount of mods and motor options we decided to leave that fabrication to the various owners to suit their own specific needs... It is very likely that we will mold an underside hood air box/filtration system for an LS conversion in the stock engine position in the near future as well...
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Yes we are in Toronto and yes it is based off the 67-68...
      We will outline weights over the next few weeks as we pull initial hoods.... The hoods will allow for a hood mounted filter system to be built/attached. given the amount of mods and motor options we decided to leave that fabrication to the various owners to suit their own specific needs... It is very likely that we will mold an underside hood air box/filtration system for an LS conversion in the stock engine position in the near future as well...
      Amazing. Amazing. Do wish it was the later square nose, but I'll get over it. Out of interest. I run a LSX race block based 427, edelbrock intake, with BS3, etc, etc backed by a t56, I'd be more than happy make my truck available should you need it for any reason. PM me anytime if you like. This is great. Looking forward to the updates.

I love this hood I have your rendering of the 10 pass 2 on my iPad I am building a 1970 c10 right now. How long will it take to get a composite vinyl hood shipped and what would be the shipping cost to 95961.

I love it Albert! We're buying a 67 C10 also, but I think we will have to stick to just driver quality upgrades...

Looking forward to seeing the build on the truck. Rendering looks sick! I like the ram air hood.

I'll let the cat out of the bag. If good fortune smiles on me I WILL be running one of these in Columbus for the Sponsor Shoot-out. We will be running for Hurst shifter, but I am really excited to shave 60 lbs out front and up high! May call for a lighter front spring, maybe 25 lb/in, but I'm cool wit dat. Got a few spares in the trailer.

Sweeeet Albert!!! Looks Killer!!

hood

Sweet might have to get ride of the cowl induction one I have

hood

Anything else you guys are doing for 67-72 C10 crowd ?

Haq6888 we are considering a host of parts that include the complete front clip in the rendering above but will weigh reaction and support of the hoods to dictate our plans... We are also looking at a kit for C-10's that adapts the Corvette C-5 suspension to our stock frames....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

hood

That be really cool

Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Haq6888 we are considering a host of parts that include the complete front clip in the rendering above but will weigh reaction and support of the hoods to dictate our plans... We are also looking at a kit for C-10's that adapts the Corvette C-5 suspension to our stock frames....
      By the time you get that sorted out, maybe I will have my Firebird finished. Working with Scott on the suspension kit?
      Stephen

Finally found a suitable 67 GMC and went and picked it up today. Maybe some day it can have some of your carbon goods.

Traven

Quote Originally Posted by RobNoLimit View Post
      I'll let the cat out of the bag. If good fortune smiles on me I WILL be running one of these in Columbus for the Sponsor Shoot-out. We will be running for Hurst shifter, but I am really excited to shave 60 lbs out front and up high! May call for a lighter front spring, maybe 25 lb/in, but I'm cool wit dat. Got a few spares in the trailer.
      Hey Rob it's Calvin from Ohio, looking forward to seeing it again and especially if it has this hood on there!

Traven that'd put a big smile on both of our faces,,, congrats on the new ride man...

The excitement builds as we have the first shell of a standard (non Ram-Air Hood) 1967 C-10 hood that has been curing in the molds since yesterday morning and it will be pulled after setting for 48hrs.... The underside braces where infused this morning and will come out of the mold Thursday AM as well.

What does all that mean,,, well it'll be a few sleepless nights for sure but we should have the hood assembled and clear coated/UV treated in time for Rob at Columbus Good Guys show this coming weekend.... This one is down to the wire but we're giving it all we got to have it done for ya Rob....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com