Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Country Flag: United States
      So as of Saturday my truck is back on the road. Not really a Pro Tour' but a good cruiser. It is now procharged with ProM efi and a T56. Still a lot to tidy up but at least I can drive it. Sorry, not much of a build thread.Name:  File_000.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  245.8 KBName:  File_001.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  246.5 KBName:  File_002.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  232.8 KB

The kiddo and I rode out to Barber Motorsports Park a few weekends ago to help a friend with some Bike adjustments and decided to take the truck. If I never do anything else with this truck but cruise around with her then I'll be OK with that. Truck has been doing good other than a few bad Wilwood masters I'm using for the clutch but have that sorted now.
      Name:  File_000 (23).jpg
Views: 798
Size:  158.1 KBName:  File_000 (22).jpg
Views: 783
Size:  295.4 KB

Love the truck and I completely agree with the value of sharing this hobby with your child. My girls love my ugly truck and having them riding shot gun with me is second to nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndroundko View Post
      Love the truck and I completely agree with the value of sharing this hobby with your child. My girls love my ugly truck and having them riding shot gun with me is second to nothing!
      Thank you!! That is really more of what our truck is used for since we got it running. Wish I could change the title from "going pro touring direction" to "Going family fun truck direction" because that is what it has become. I was actually pulling the cab off when my wife told me that we were expecting. The truck also has history with me and my Dad who passed away in 1999 at the age of 43(I'm close to that age now) so I imagine the truck will be around for awhile.

Having a child is the best experience but having one that wants to hang out with you is another level of awesome. Seeing a spark being lit and the wheels start turning is something really special and to know you are supplying knowledge is priceless. She has helped make parts for Top fuel bikes, WERA A Superbike champions, Sema builds, Gold medalist Quad Rugby teams and even Dad's old, loud, black truck! Needless to say I'm a very proud Dad!
      Attached Images Attached Images                

Man I love it! Got me feeling like I'm slacking I got to get more pictures of my girl in action.

Dude, that's awesome!! I can tell they love it and they will remember this forever. Good looking family and I really dig the truck. I had some Impala SS wheels too. Wish I hadn't sold them. I'm running impala rear disc still.

My daughter wanted to enter our truck in a car show on her own so I told her she could if she helped wash and vacuum it. She won top 30 out of 300+ vehicles! She was super pumped (so was dad)!
      Name:  File_001 (7).jpeg
Views: 550
Size:  514.9 KB

Beautiful truck! Ive wanted to do an obs with an LS/T56 or a long time haha. A procharged 454 sounds just as good if not better! Congrats on the trophy and good memories!

Quote Originally Posted by cmccuneusaf View Post
      Beautiful truck! Ive wanted to do an obs with an LS/T56 or a long time haha. A procharged 454 sounds just as good if not better! Congrats on the trophy and good memories!

The T56 and the new fuel injection were definitely the best upgrades and well worth it. The Procharger is nice and fun, but I probably could have done without it. Thanks for the compliment and the memories we have made so far make it priceless!

Nice work!

The primary belt drive support for the Redneck Express looks familiar. :D
      1988 Mazda RX7 - Forged LS/T56, 76mm turbo, ProEFI, Ford 8.8 - Sold
      1965 Mustang Coupe - TT Coyote, TR6060, Haltech, big brakes, updated suspension.
      2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Full bolt-ons
      2016 BMW 428iX GranSport - Stock...ish.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com