Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Thank You.

Country Flag: United States

Thank You.

I would like to say thank you to Mark and Jessi Bowler, Royal Purple, Forgeline Wheels, Orange Cone Racing, PCS, BFGoodrich, Phantom-Products, Mothers, Jet Hot and the local SCCA.
      Between Saturday and Sunday I would think we got 75 if not more runs. Sunday morning in the rain was a blast, but now I have to spend about a full day cleaning the car.

1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

75 runs of fun! That's awesome

Only got to come down for today, but had a great time...rain or shine. Got to meet some cool folks, ate some good food and got a nice Mothers detailing kit. Great people, great event.

X2 on the Thanks! I really learned a lot with all the seat time. It seems it may be time for upgrades on the car...
      Mike South
      1968 Camaro SS/RS LS1/T56
      Ride Tech Tru Turn, Ride Tech T/Q Coil-overs
      Ride Tech 4-link

Mark and Jessi Bowler put on a great event, so many autocross runs, more than any other event I've been too...met a lot of great people...thanks to Bowler's, the local SCCA that shag cones even in the rain and all the sponsors that supported the event...if the date works next year, will definitely be back for more fun....
      Dannie
      2013 Chevy Camaro SS/RS/1LE, Forgeline Wheels, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, Pedders Subframe Bushings, Ride Tech triple adjustable coilovers, Strong Arms and SwayBar.

Sounds like a blast hated to miss it the kids even had fun the last few years! What was the final car count? Hope it paid for itself Mark, you really do a good job.

Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com