Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Pics of our Pro-touring 67 Chevelle SS Tribute

My wife and I are new to the board...a friend said we should post up our pro-touring 1967 Chevelle SS 396 on here.

I will try to list all the modification and upgrades but I am sure I will miss something!

The engine is a big block 396 with oval port 336781 heads, Edelbrock Intake, Holley Street Dominator Carb, and ceramic coated long tube headers with true dual Flowmaster exhaust. The transmission is a top of the line Tremec TKO 600 5 speed with overdrive that shifts awsome. The rear end is a GM 12 Bolt Posi with 3.73 gears.

The car has a full CPP pro-touring suspension. Up front it has a CPP Sway bar, CPP Tubular Upper and Lower Control arms with QA1A Adjustable Coil Overs. In the rear in has a fully adjustable CPP 4 Link setup with QA1A adjustable shocks as well as a CPP sway bar. It has a big CPP four wheel disc brake kit with drilled and slotted rotors as well. The car has brand new tires and Coy wheels...18s on the front and 20s in the rear. This car handles like its rails, stops on a dime but still rides and drives comfortably.

The interior follows the restomod theme of the rest of the car. It has a Vintage Air Heat and AC system that works great. Its the best of both worlds...the very nice restored orginal style interior was upgraded with Dakota Digital gauges, Procar Scat pro-touring seats, Hump Hugger Console, Lecarra Steering wheel and the stereo system is set up to be ran with an Ipod.

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

UNDERCARRIAGE

Country Flag: Canada
      Very nice and my favorite year of Chevelle. When I was,a kid my dad had an original new 427SS Chevelle so I always had a soft spot for these cars.
      Todd
      '14 ZL1, 6 speed and 6.2L of Super Charged Awesome!
      '67 Camaro SS in process. A long, slow, expensive trip...

How hard can it be...

Project Obsession
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ject-Obsession

Gorgeous!

Looks killer! Great stance.
      1967 Chevelle Obsessed for 40 years

Yes please, lovely. Seen this before, or similar I guess since it doesn't appear to be for sale, and I remember something similar for sale.. Very pretty car.

Tory

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com