Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      I'm going to try to work you guys up some options. I'll spare you the details for now. . .because there aren't any just yet Bear with me for a little longer and we will try to work something out as a group purchase

Last edited by Jesse@SDPC; 05-31-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Country Flag: United States
      Awesome! Thank you Jesse.
      69 Camaro
      Art Morrison C6 Subframe
      Art Morrison Tri-4 link

Where to get an LS-3

Yeah thank you very much Jesse looking forward to it

Paul Krol
      1968 Camaro

You guys didn't lose faith in me did you?

IT'S A GO!!!!

Please follow the link below. I am your point of contact to get into this, so just get ahold of me and you're in!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...140#post997140

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse@SDPC View Post
      You guys didn't lose faith in me did you?
      Please follow the link below. I am your point of contact to get into this, so just get ahold of me and you're in

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...140#post997140
      Hey Jesse is their anymore room in these? Not to be difficult or disrespectful but since I am able to find better deals easily without buying 10 (for each of the motors you quoted)... I want to do whats best... If you cant compete on the motors but can provide deep discounts on other things it may be worth it.. but the numbers are not what I expected for a large order like 10 engines...
      From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

yea im seeing them for $6400 shipped for the ls3 480hp version. I was expecting the 430 price of 6k for the 480hp version

I've beat every price i could find online, I'm here, I'm doing what I can to support you guys. We have a capability to support you beyond the average dealer in service, parts availability, and experience in this field.

480 for $6400 shipped? I beat that price already, although the best I've seen is 6424 plus 200 shipping unless you live in close proximity to that dealer. So I beat them by 100 to a small portion of buyers and 300 to most. We are working inside a very tight window here. I also have the parts to support the purchase, the face here on your site answering to you, the expertise to help get you through anything you have a question with, and the desire to do what I can to help you guys.

I'm doing the best I can to help and will gladly continue to do so with an active presence here. Let me know what else I can do for you!
      Last edited by Jesse@SDPC; 06-04-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse@SDPC View Post
      I've beat every price i could find online, I'm here, I'm doing what I can to support you guys. We have a capability to support you beyond the average dealer in service, parts availability, and experience in this field.

480 for $6400 shipped? I beat that price already, although the best I've seen is 6424 plus 200 shipping unless you live in close proximity to that dealer. So I beat them by 100 to a small portion of buyers and 300 to most. We are working inside a very tight window here. I also have the parts to support the purchase, the face here on your site answering to you, the expertise to help get you through anything you have a question with, and the desire to do what I can to help you guys.

I'm doing the best I can to help and will gladly continue to do so with an active presence here. Let me know what else I can do for you!
      Jesse the idea was for a quanity discount not the next closest thing + or minus 100 bucks to what can be found via Google.. having to hold off to gather a large order is an inconvenience to a consumer and one that justifies a bigger discount. Realizing that GM keeps these motors very tight on margin, my suggestion would be to figure out a way to make the whole deal more economically viable.. One way is to provide deep discount on other items like harness's flywheels starters ect... things that are much easier to find room in. Just my humble opinion.
      For those still interested in finding a larger discount please let me know if you want to keep looking or wait for a better number or tell me to STFU.. either is fine with me I am happy to go my own way if needed..
      For the Mod, members and Vendors... Please dont take my comments as negative. I am not trying to be a S#$%^ starter... I completely understand this is not easy for Jesse No disrespect implied or intended.. it's just business..

67 Camaro In progress

Quote Originally Posted by XLexusTech View Post
      Jesse the idea was for a quanity discount not the next closest thing + or minus 100 bucks to what can be found via Google.. having to hold off to gather a large order is an inconvenience to a consumer and one that justifies a bigger discount. Realizing that GM keeps these motors very tight on margin, my suggestion would be to figure out a way to make the whole deal more economically viable.. One way is to provide deep discount on other items like harness's flywheels starters ect... things that are much easier to find room in. Just my humble opinion.
      For those still interested in finding a larger discount please let me know if you want to keep looking or wait for a better number or tell me to STFU.. either is fine with me I am happy to go my own way if needed..
      For the Mod, members and Vendors... Please dont take my comments as negative. I am not trying to be a S#$%^ starter... I completely understand this is not easy for Jesse No disrespect implied or intended.. it's just business..
      Jesse and SDPC have put together a GB and the prices are posted. Anyone that wants to participate can, and others can go seek deals elsewhere...This isn't rocket science guys....

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      Jesse and SDPC have put together a GB and the prices are posted. Anyone that wants to participate can, and others can go seek deals elsewhere...This isn't rocket science guys....

Andrew
      I am out .. the prices are not what is expected...
      Its neither rocket science nor a deal... having worked in the business for close to 20 years it's been my experience that ~100K sale warrants anywhere from 15% to 20% I have no interest in steering a big $ dollar deal for these kinds of "discounts" It's Simply not worth it..
      For those interested I am working with another vendor PM me your name if you want to participate.

67 Camaro In progress

Quote Originally Posted by XLexusTech View Post
      I am out .. the prices are not what is expected...
      Its neither rocket science nor a deal... having worked in the business for close to 20 years it's been my experience that ~100K sale warrants anywhere from 15% to 20% I have no interest in steering a big $ dollar deal for these kinds of "discounts" It's Simply not worth it..
      For those interested I am working with another vendor PM me your name if you want to participate.
      The deal mentioned in this thread is definitely a good deal for someone who was going to buy an LS3 anyways. Saving any amount of money is a bonus when this is the case. Usually group purchases especially ones that require a large # of folks creates a discount in which individuals who were not going to buy, end up buying because the deal is so good. Competitive pricing is tough with today's large market with places like Summit and JEGs in the game...they will match anyone's' price....I'm usually grateful for any discount I can get....

Forgeline wheels anyone? lol...
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

yes i am out too. I was expecting 6k for the 480hp version. Goodluck on the group buy

I know , having worked in GM Parts for a long time , that there isn't a big markup on the GM Crate engines at any dealer or distributor .
      For the prices that most of the dealers are selling them for online , there just isn't enough markup to discount them 15 to 20% more .
      It doesn't matter how many you buy in volume .
      The prices that Scoggins Dickey and Pace are advertising are about rock bottom.
      There is not much further thay can go.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

If you are looking for an LS3 and transmission, try gmperformancemotor.com. I ordered my "connect and cruise" package last week and received the gm $500 rebate plus another $500 rebate from Gandrud. I had my engine/trans in 2 days and my Gandrud rebate in 5 days. I asked Pace if they could match the Gandrud price because I wanted to order my front drive, engine mounts and crossmember, headers and oil pan from one source and they said no. Scoggins Dickey also would not match the Gandrud price.

Quote Originally Posted by jefpar1 View Post
      If you are looking for an LS3 and transmission, try gmperformancemotor.com. I ordered my "connect and cruise" package last week and received the gm $500 rebate plus another $500 rebate from Gandrud. I had my engine/trans in 2 days and my Gandrud rebate in 5 days. I asked Pace if they could match the Gandrud price because I wanted to order my front drive, engine mounts and crossmember, headers and oil pan from one source and they said no. Scoggins Dickey also would not match the Gandrud price.
      We will match ANY advertised price.

GM did just start a big rebate on those

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com