Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

TCI and RideTech shock announcement

TCI and RideTech announced today that TCI will now offer RideTech shocks exclusively in their chassis packages.

TCI VP/GM Sal Solorzano commented: "TCI has always led the Hotrod industry in offering the finest technology available. After careful evaluation we've selected the RideTech shock for our Muscle Car and Classic car,Classic truck chassis and suspension to ensure our customers have the best ride quality, handling performance, and reliability available today".

RideTech President Bret Voelkel added: "We are honored to become the official shock supplier to TCI! We've long admired the quality of both their product and their customer service. We look forward to helping their customers enjoy driving their hotrods!"
      TCI has been a supplier of premium Hotrod chassis and suspension systems since 1974 and is currently the largest aftermarket chassis manufacturer in the country. They build chassis components for vehicles from 1928 thru 1981 and have a wide variety of products for street rods, muscle cars and classic trucks.

Ridetech has specialized in air suspension systems since 1996, and has now developed a complete line of coilover shocks, struts, and oem replacement shocks in partnership with Fox Racing Shocks.
      More information can be obtained at www.totalcostinvolved.com or at www.Ridetech.com.

Last edited by Larry Callahan; 04-29-2013 at 03:54 PM.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Thanks Larry! Bret & Britt iare coming by the shop today to give the low down to our sales guys! We are very excited about this change.

-Jason
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"

Quote Originally Posted by Sales-TCI-Eng View Post
      Thanks Larry! Bret & Britt iare coming by the shop today to give the low down to our sales guys! We are very excited about this change.

-Jason
      I guess they made it down to san diego too. I saw them walking around the local Friday night car show.

They were headed to Randy Clark's place after us. Hot Rods & Custom Stuff in Escondido

-J
      Last edited by Sales-TCI-Eng; 05-13-2013 at 09:47 AM.
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"

Country Flag: Canada
      Damn, bought my stuff to early
      Todd
      '14 ZL1, 6 speed and 6.2L of Super Charged Awesome!
      '67 Camaro SS in process. A long, slow, expensive trip...

How hard can it be...

Project Obsession
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ject-Obsession

Country Flag: Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ragz View Post
      I guess they made it down to san diego too. I saw them walking around the local Friday night car show.
      Bryce,
      Why didn't you grab us and say hello? I love meeting other "like minded" people.
      Cruising Main was unbelievable to me. . .to get that many cars in our area you'd have to call in favors to the nearest 10 counties. . .and you guys do it 7 months a year! Almost makes me want to live in California. . .if only you didn't have so damn many people.

Hopefully someday I'll get to see your car in person!

-Britt-

too early by about 2 years.
      Chris

Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com