Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Awesome Event!

Country Flag: United States

Awesome Event!

I'd like to extend a HUGE thank you to DSE, ASCS, Carolina Motorsports Park, Jet-Hot, Borla, BFG and everyone else involved in putting on such a cool event! I'd also like to thank everyone that came out, both with and without cars, as that was one of the most fun weekends I can remember having! There thankfully was only one significant wreck (without anyone being hurt), and some great spin outs. And camping with everyone made for a GREAT time, far better than hotels!

I am not only anxious to get out to more events, I'm that much more anxious to get my car done and on the track!

Thanks again to everyone involved, I drove home almost 5 hours with a stupid ear to ear grin

Yep no doubt that camping made it for me too! I enjoyed hanging out on Friday and Saturday night! Sparky you're my kinda folks! Next time I will be partaking of the vittles - my daughter said to say thanks for the breakfast! She REALLY enjoyed it! Next time around I fully expect to see Sabre cutting up out there too!!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

you and me both. Was my pleasure to cook, and the more the merrier, and glad she liked the chow. I'll also have the coleman stove at the next event so it'll be easier to have more things going. I may have to also bring out an outdoor firepit if it's that cold again though!

No doubt about the fire pit! My camper has a gas grill so I can bring it next time around. I really didn't think I'd use it if I brought it but I guess I was wrong!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

yeah, I think we need to ratchet up the camping a bit for the next one. May have to even break out some cigars ;)

Yuck on the cigars - guess I'm a party pooper but no smoky no drinky for me. I agree with ratcheting up the camping!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Awesome event, YOU BET!!! I come from a Drag Racing background, and came only as a spectator, except for two laps with Kyle Tucker, what a ride! Thanks to DSE and all the other sponsors for a great event. I just finished my first Pro Touring car a 69 Camaro, and already working on another. At just two weeks shy of being 60 years young, I can't remember having a better time for just $5.00. Special thanks to the guy who didn't know me, but let me borrow a helmet to take a ride with Kyle. Again what a great event, and group of people.

Dale K

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com