Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Oddball from New Mexico new to the forum..BOP..Gran Sports, Trans AM and a Cutlass...

Hey everyone,

not new to the car hobby...been doing it for over 20 years...but gravitating towards pro touring.

I am a buick fanatic (have hardtop and convertible 72 Gran Sports) but also have a cutlass LS turbo project in the works.

The convertible is mostly stock except for my own touch....wanted to build a fantasy car...what if Hurst made a Buick edition back in the day...

My 72 hardtop is migrating towards pro touring. Running a nicely built 455, just upgraded to wilwoods on all 4 corners, and getting ready to do tubular a arms and QA1 coil overs n the next few weeks....which is what brought me to this site.

my last project is my cutlass. 47000 mile original car i rescued off a field 5 years ago. It had been parked for 9 years in the brutal New Mexico sun. I was originally going to make a 442 clone. It was progressing nicely until my twin kids came along a 4 years ago. That is ok....the delay gave me time to figure out what I really want to do......I am in the planning and purchasing parts mode on this one....my target is to build it 3 years from now during a planned sabbatical. This one I am going big on....DSE coil over or ride tech air all around, turbo LS, etc.

?....I guess I should add this one also even though it is for sale....95 Pontiac trans am....fully built lt1 383, supercharged, built 4l60, frame connectors, strut tower brace, ls1 big brakes. Too many upgrades to list. About 500hp and 550 ftlbs torque. Car is fast as heck and drives like it is on rails. I hope to get the cutlass to perform as good as this car....maybe even better!

[/URL]
      1972 Buick GS - 455
      1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass - turbo LS project - in progress

Welcome nice cars you have

'88 Monte Carlo SS

Oddballs fit in around here. Welcome

Ron in SoCal
      69 Camaro in progress
      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=31246

Used to be known as flash911