Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Anyone in the austin area with a first gen camaro and wide wheels please read

So I am building this 1967 Camaro twin turbo ls engine and crazy over the top build. Well trying to find out what wheel and tire I can fit in there, DSE mini tub with heidts full suspension and pro g subframe. Does anyone have some maybe 18*10 front and 18*12 rears they can come by my shop and test fit and be a part of this build? Just need to see what I can make fit and you can come check out a pretty unique shop. Send me a pm if you can help, or provide wheel ideas? or just can help with finding out what will fit. Here is a picture of the car currently. The wheels are the next thing I have to have to move forward.

i would but im in dallas, sorry. nice build

Where is your shop located? Do you have any ballpark idea on the backspacing? I have a second gen instead of a first gen, so the BS is probably way off. And I'm not exactly mobile yet either... ;) When I was trying to determine what I could fit, I actually searched Craigslist for used tires and found several that were in the ballpark of the sizes I wanted. I bought one, and was able to use it to get a start on fitment. You might give that a shot as well. $10 or $20 for a worn out tire is one way to stick something in place to use for sizing...
      Bryan (a.k.a. Carbuff)

70 Camaro RS Hunk'o'Metal - Previous Project
      71 Firebird Project T.O.W. - New Project

I was able to get it measured out and think I got the numbers I need. Thanks for the help. My shop is in south austin.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com