Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by DRJDVM's '69 View Post
      Well you can point the finger at the car.... Or at the drivers..... Just because a shop can build a nice car doesn't mean they have any driving skills.....

Bad ass car with weak driver is almost always going to lose to a mediocre car with a bad ass driver.... People discount how important the driver is.....

I agree with you, but the "red-necks" were not amateur racers. All of them are highly experienced professionals...well....except for 1 or two....we know who they were lol...Brian stated it in a post a couple months ago...What fun is it to have one car beat the snot out of the other? He's right, that is not entertainment. I almost like to see this show turn into "Pros vs Joes".

These $$$$k+ pro-touring cars haul and they do have kick azz drivers.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Country Flag: United States
      I saw your car, didnt it explode on the finish line?? It was pretty quick..

Quote Originally Posted by d15b7 View Post
      I really REALLY wanted to run against Finch or Tucker in the 70-1/2 Camaro or the 77 TransAm. I was so looking forward to that (yes I'm a racer at heart, and the excitement of the race is one of the biggest things in my life!). I needed about 5 more freakin' minutes out of that old engine!!!! :(

I'd have given them a GOOD run for the $10k.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com