Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

Isn't it really about the racing?

I think that the show would be a lot more entertaining if they showed more of the qualifying races instead of just two or three and focused less on the redneck schtick.

Let me know if anyone agree/disagrees with me... I just want to see more races because it looks like a ton of the import cars show up to race and I'm sure not just the first two out of three beat the "rednecks".

Country Flag: United States

If they showed the first 10 imports that win then took the top 2 times to advance maybe that would be better.
      Brian Peacoe

68 Camaro Heidts Subframe and 4 link. 2015 LS3, T56.

Its only a half hour show.
      Nascar 69 Chevelle project, 1999 Hutch Pagan Nascar chassis, 69 Chevelle body,700hp, Penske's, slicks, roadrace track day https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...le-Cup-project
      89 Iroc 406 Fitech 5 spd
      01 chevy 2500HD 4x4 8.1 Allison
      31 Scarab 2 x 454

Yeah but Jon Reep does a bit too much talking. Love the show but it could show a bit more racing. Or maybe run the whole course, not just half of it.
      Brian Peacoe

68 Camaro Heidts Subframe and 4 link. 2015 LS3, T56.

I would like to see more racing too, but realize this is only a 30 minute show. I think they are doing a great job. I love it.

It is funny to watch my wife, who hates cars, watch the show with interest.

I really think the worst thing about the show is it was only 30 minutes. I mean you have Pinks, a show about racing for 10 seconds at a time, and its an hour show, here you have people racing for, with the 3 lap races, up to 10 minutes and the shows only 30 minutes. Problem!

Yea.. like i said.. does the "redneckery" really make us look like we should be taken serious on the track?

and not for nothing..

does the YearOne 69 EVER NOT SPIN OUT?!?!

I love that car but DAMN.. its like it has 6 inch wide tires in the front or something.

i am sure it will get better, i wish it would go to a one hour show, yeah your right that little black camaro spins a little to much, but its still a cool show, a LOT better than any reality stupid show, at least we still have a racing show of some kind and funny !

Yea I know.. I actually watched a few episodes and found myself cheering(hoping) for the rednecks to do well..

wether i vouch for the Necks I still cosign the fuch outta the cars.. and the guys I know wearing those stupid cutoff flannel shirts.

and the reason I pointed out the 69 is that its practically my second favorite car(to the green 69) and I HATE seeing that thing get played like the import guys sayeth..

talk is cheap,real muscle isn't,still haven't seen the pinto....lol

BO DUKE WHAT A JOKE,he had stunt drivers killing all those mopars, get TIM ALLEN, OR JAY LENO,these guys drive cars, daisy would have done better in her JEEP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
      Yea.. like i said.. does the "redneckery" really make us look like we should be taken serious on the track?
      Results get you taken seriously at the track......thats where the BS stops.
      Nascar 69 Chevelle project, 1999 Hutch Pagan Nascar chassis, 69 Chevelle body,700hp, Penske's, slicks, roadrace track day https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...le-Cup-project
      89 Iroc 406 Fitech 5 spd
      01 chevy 2500HD 4x4 8.1 Allison
      31 Scarab 2 x 454

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com