Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

'55 Chevy Bel Air post project. Rust free, Cal black plate, Newman chassis

1955 Bel Air 2 door sedan project in process. It's setup for any LS engine and either 6-speed, stick or 4 or 6 speed automatic. The chassis is a complete Paul Newman Car Creations package, powder coated and outfitted with late model Corvette suspension system, and includes; forged aluminum i.r.s. suspension system, Dana 44 diff., Grand Sport power disc brakes, power rack and pinion steering, new Bilstein Shocks, all brake lines, complete exhaust with custom headers etc.. I have all of the stainless, and trim, the body work is done and body panels are fitted and it's ready for your choice of eng/trans/equipment options, color and interior.There is a lot to list, so please call for more details.

If you are interested, please call Tony at 408 221-4210 or send private e-mail.

This '55 is an exceptionally good starter car and, along with the Newman conversion, is a step up from the typical street rod, resto-mod or pro-touring car. It's a quality build so far and will make a fabulous car for Show, Go or especially the Autocross events gaining popularity at Good Guys events, optima Challenge, American Street Car series events, etc. It's the perfect package for comfort, safety, total performance, ease of assembly, maintenance and ultimate value for a classic investment.
      Price is negotiable and already less than I have in it or what it would cost to replicate. Options and details are open; you can finish it or I can work with you to completion; Delivery is available. I have about $42,000 invested, I am asking $32,000 or offer. I will consider a part trade.
      The pictures are of the original green car, he body on the chassis and in primer ready for paint and the completed chassis. (eng/trans and wheels in the chassis picture are available, but not included).

Attached Images Attached Images              
      Last edited by speedsmith; 04-09-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Misspellings

Country Flag: United States
      I like it. I think your car has as many clean body parts as mine '55 has rust holes.

I am eager to see what it looks like when you are done.