Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hello fellow gearheads from Bucks County Pa.

I'm a(nother) 69 Camaro owner , I've had it for 33 years and finally have the finances to do a resto mod . Goes like this 496 with a T-56 engine is still at the builders supposedly 700hp w/ a 150 shot Baer brakes, flush mount glass ,Dakota AFX, DSE hide aways, and a Hotchkis TVS stage II kit on the way ( really pi$$ed off I ordered it in early Jan.and keep getting excuses out of them I'm going to have a BB to trip over soon in my catastrophic garage) thats what brings me here on a goggle search I came across a article written here that that kit isn't that great . I'm getting it for distributor cost , which is a good deal of savings (did I mention I'm almost out of Camaro fun-d money).I had already lowered the upper control arms Guildstand Mod . when I found out I could make my car over steer for a lot of money( I haven't paid yet either).
      Needless to say I have more questions that answers :
      Whats the best suspension kit out there ?
      What do I need to run this BW t-56 with a mechanical clutch ,will my dynotech's clear the Z-bar it goes on and on.....
      here is a shot of the color scheme it's going to be chrome less Name:  IMAG0433.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  56.3 KB Name:  IMAG0431.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  53.2 KBall billet markers door handles bla bla bla
      good to be here

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome.

I was just in Solebury yesterday for a baseball game. I saw a 1st gen tucked into that gas station on bridge street & 29 in lambertville.

You should ask your questions in the respective tech sections, you'll get more response to them.
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Thanks Scott I was going to read and search first ask questions last . I live very close to New Hope .

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com