Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Custom body panels

What kind of price range would one be looking at for modified body panels (front fenders and rear quarters). Need big wheels/tires to fit without rubbing, but I really don't want to do those bolt-on flares. I know the pricing will vary quite substantially based upon how far i want to take it (and more over many might ask why in the world would you want to do that with an 02' Camaro). I just would like to get an estimated range. I might could get by with just some mild flaring of the rear wheel well openings along with a mini tub kit so I can fit 335's. The fronts seem like they will need more work. The 295's are getting wear to the outer edge with full suspension travel now...with some smoothing of the inner fender area and the enlargement of the front openings I think I can make it work but it will be pretty involved. I would like to prepare a budget and just would like a starting point.

Thanks in advance.

No idea, but weren't there Berger or Sunoco models with bulged out fenders/quarters?
      Stephen

There were but they weren't fenders. The Berger panel was the rear panel that had camaro embossed on it and the panel was flat black...sunoco made a hood.

A guy made a one off kit for his car...mcnord camaro. It looked good in spots but the front end was a little much IMHO.

The ones I have seen are similar to this. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2162438/2002-chevrolet-camaro/
      Another one on Google has a sunoco theme. Maybe email the owners? Google camaro wide body.
      Stephen

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com