Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Another Lurker Emerges From the Shadows

Hello everyone my name is John Rogers.After a year of lurking and learning I have finally started the long overdue re-construction of my long-suffering 80 Camaro. I've owned this car since 89 and drove daily until 96. I did the paint and body in 1990 and the 350/350 combo in 93. I hope to build it to be a reliable, comfortable, and strong running street car. Due to limited funds it will be a long process. Future plans include :

LS1/4l60e conversion
      Updated Brakes
      Wheels Tires
      New gauges and seats

For now I am in the process of installing all new suspension and painting the under-carriage.( POR15 Great stuff). A new 3.73 Posi is already installed. Hotchkis TVS system and front end kit from PST are waiting to go in. AGR steering box will be ordered soon.

This site has been a great source of inspiration and ideas. The administrators here all do a wonderful job of providing us with a great place to explore our little corner of the automotive world. Thanks Guys.

Here are a few pictures of the current re-construction. Hope they are not to big.

John
      Attached Images Attached Images        

Country Flag: United States
      Hi John, welcome to the site (glad to see the login issues have been fixed). You've obviously been paying attention - you gave name, pics, and details on the car so we don't get to demand anything.. so let me be the first to tell you welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site, John. Glad to have ya!

Welcome John,
      Great to see you finally posting. I looked through these same pictures last night when we were trying to get you online. I hope I can be more help with the chevy than I was with the computer-LOL
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Welcome to the most addictive site on the net.

I like rubber nose 2nd gens. With inspiration here that thing will be killer.
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com