Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

R U faster than a Redneck???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr9Ig...ature=youtu.be

Please be sure to share this with all your friends and on your facebook page.

Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

already added it to my facebook thingy Bill, get r done

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      already added it to my facebook thingy Bill, get r done
      Thanks, that is what we need. Always do like I did too, when you post it, tell people in the post to pass it on too. I would love to see this go viral.
      Last edited by Bill Howell; 12-05-2012 at 03:26 PM.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Thanks, that is what we need. Always do like it did too, when you post it, tell people in the post to pass it on too. I would love to see this go viral.
      done!!

single handedly this show will give ALL of our cars the 3RD GEN connotation to the average citizen..

thanks guys.. just when I thought the first and second gen shook off the 80s taint..

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
      single handedly this show will give ALL of our cars the 3RD GEN connotation to the average citizen..

thanks guys.. just when I thought the first and second gen shook off the 80s taint..

hahaha
      I hate to take your money on this one since I know the outcome, but if you dare to take a wager on that, I am open. There will be no 80s slant or prostreet trailer queens in this show. Now, Rednecks, gotta say we were typical rednecks, but this was real, wheel to wheel racing, and the hit you see in the video wasn't staged.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

So when does this come on? The video said this Friday

February not Friday
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

February 22 following the truck race est.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Done
      Brandon Slater

1979 Z28
      1972 Nova
      2015 2500 silverado crew cab duramax

I hate to take your money on this one since I know the outcome, but if you dare to take a wager on that, I am open. There will be no 80s slant or prostreet trailer queens in this show. Now, Rednecks, gotta say we were typical rednecks, but this was real, wheel to wheel racing, and the hit you see in the video wasn't staged.

um.... whadderyoutalmbout?.. The show looks AWESOME and looks to be the real deal.. I was just saying.. just when I thought I heard ALL of the "redneck camaro" banter(like the 3rd gen camaro guys get).. now ESPECIALLY if you guys been kicking the tail out of most.. then I better prepare for the new jokes.

but yea Bill.. If its a mess of PT guys involved in this.. I know its gonna be good.. just poking fun at how red your neck is for real.. ahahahha

This show should be both funny and have some great action on the track!

Thanks Bill!
      Jon U.

1968 GTO - SC&C Suspension, Forgeline SO3 Wheels
      Build Thread
      1967 911 with a few mods

i can't wait to see it on tv.
      86'monte carlo ss. Plan to build a bare bones protouring hotrod with a turbo ls1 and 4l80e.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
      um.... whadderyoutalmbout?.. The show looks AWESOME and looks to be the real deal.. I was just saying.. just when I thought I heard ALL of the "redneck camaro" banter(like the 3rd gen camaro guys get).. now ESPECIALLY if you guys been kicking the tail out of most.. then I better prepare for the new jokes.

but yea Bill.. If its a mess of PT guys involved in this.. I know its gonna be good.. just poking fun at how red your neck is for real.. ahahahha
      Oh Ok, I thought you thought this would be negative. It isn't at all, IMO, but I R 1 as far as rednecks go, and yes my neck gets pretty red with just a little sun.
      This show was real, the racing is real and the outcome was the outcome, win or lose. I do think everyone will be happy with the overall results, but yes, some of us may have run out of talent before we ran out of race...... I will leave it at that..........
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

I look forward to seeing this show! You know, since I am a west coast redneck and all...
      I am not useless, I can still be used as a bad example!

-Bob

Enough already - Where can I buy a Mullet Mafia T-Shirt? Come on Bill you are the Master of Media and NOW..... the King of Chromavision. Great job and best of luck to you guys. I am serious though - this Missouri Redneck wants to buy a couple t-shirts.
      Tony Edler
      Illumin8s
      See Illumin8s at www.illumin8s.com

'73 Dodge Challenger

Oh Ok, I thought you thought this would be negative. It isn't at all, IMO, but I R 1 as far as rednecks go, and yes my neck gets pretty red with just a little sun.
      This show was real, the racing is real and the outcome was the outcome, win or lose. I do think everyone will be happy with the overall results, but yes, some of us may have run out of talent before we ran out of race...... I will leave it at that..........

negative?

I guess we havent kicked it enough to know me.. negative means NO in my book and I just want to GO!!!

If ANYTHING.. i want yall to KICK THE SHET OUTTA THOSE GUYS..

I by myself hang around a few of those import guys and hear the same thing over and over again that we cant turn.. aside from MY car which ive proven to them on more than one occasion between eachother.. so to have it on TV like that to show them we can get down.. I AM ALL FOR IT!

but getting Hillybilly.. ahhahaha

cause as far as the 80s was concerned this was me and my car..

From what we have seen of the editing so far this show will be a hit. It was a blast to sleep, eat, and race at the track for a full 2 weeks and they didn’t even film the best parts.

Season 2 should have a hidden camera episode catching all the things that happen when Rednecks and the cover of darkness are combined...a little of the shine was added in to aid in encouragement
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

I'm really looking forward to this show too. I've watched the video several times, especially the '10 Camaro / BMW hit... I would stroke out if my Camaro was on the giving or receiving end of a hit like that!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      From what we have seen of the editing so far this show will be a hit. It was a blast to sleep, eat, and race at the track for a full 2 weeks and they didn’t even film the best parts.

Season 2 should have a hidden camera episode catching all the things that happen when Rednecks and the cover of darkness are combined...a little of the shine was added in to aid in encouragement

Right, it was interesting every morning when I would get up to see what YOU guys had done to the poor producer's gator that day. Poor guy, never knew what to expect every morning......hahahahahahahaha
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com