Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

SoCal Challenge Pics 3-2-13

Here is the link to our FB page (PCHrods, Inc.) check out the photos from Saturday's event. Don't forget to "LIKE" our page as well!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=06a2960c3c
      Rob Phillips -PCHRODS, inc

1969 CHEVROLET C10 -
      1967 Chevrolet C10R

PCHRODS Facebook page
      C10R Facebook page

"there's no replacement for displacement"

--Self motivated by doing things that people say can't be done--

Wow, thats a lot of picts! Thanks. Somehow we need to link the back-stories to those picts. Rodney Proudy - and wife - woke up at 12:30 am to drive down for this event. Bret Campbel was in his garage until 3:00 am wrenching. The blue Chevelle was finished (paint) on thursday. Sal borrowed two front tires from Crosby late friday night - read that early saturday morning. Brett H. dusted off his mustang and with a new set of tires picked up almost 2 sec off of his best lap at AMP. I know there are more. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by RobNoLimit View Post
      Wow, thats a lot of picts! Thanks. Somehow we need to link the back-stories to those picts. Rodney Proudy - and wife - woke up at 12:30 am to drive down for this event. Bret Campbel was in his garage until 3:00 am wrenching. The blue Chevelle was finished (paint) on thursday. Sal borrowed two front tires from Crosby late friday night - read that early saturday morning. Brett H. dusted off his mustang and with a new set of tires picked up almost 2 sec off of his best lap at AMP. I know there are more. Thanks again.
      Rob,

Do you have a listing of who got what times from your event? I have to say, you put on a pretty cool event. I had never been to Adam's before, and I was quite impressed. Under the misperception of "It's just a go kart track", I was amazed to see that it's an oversized autocross, minature road cource set up minus all the annoying orange cones that just get in the way. I'm definetly looking forward to the future events you plan on having. Might have to dust of the cob webs on the 69 and toss it around next time.
      Rob Phillips -PCHRODS, inc

1969 CHEVROLET C10 -
      1967 Chevrolet C10R

PCHRODS Facebook page
      C10R Facebook page

"there's no replacement for displacement"

--Self motivated by doing things that people say can't be done--

AMP really is a treasure. Everyone has the same idea, until they man up and run there. Points are up at socalchallenge.com I think the lap times are up as well.

that is an awesome collection of pictures! Thanks Rob and Brandy! you guys rule! thanks for coming out and supporting all us crazy azzez in the heat and dry breeze

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com