Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Update - found and bought a car! WTB 67 - 69 Camaro or 1st gen. Mustang - UPDATED

Well, the search is over. found and bought a car. many thanks to all who sent me a PM.

Chris

Hello. Hope everyone is well. Wanted to update my post re. my interest in buying a nice PT car. I have received a few responses (appreciate it guys) but am still looking. Here is a bit more info on what I am looking to buy:

1st generation Camaro or Mustang Fastback
      complete car - not a project car
      5 or 6 speed
      must have a 3 or 4 bar rear (not a leaf spring car)
      mini-tubbed, and, hoping for 315's or 335's out back
      LSX motor preferred but will consider other motors

I hope the above helps. I have been asked how much I am willing to spend; that is a touchy question but a fair question. I think I have enough cash to buy a nice PT car, based on what I have seen around. And, what I spend will go up or down based on the particular car. Finally, and as some of you know, I am in a big hurry to acquire a car. There is an empty space in my garage that needs to be filled. Please shoot me a PM with what you have or if you know of a car for sale that meets the spec's above. I will be checking my PM's a couple times a day and will respond as soon as I can.

Many thanks,
      Chris

Hello. Looking to buy a 67 - 69 Camaro. OK, druthers:

Not looking for a project car
      would prefer a 5 or 6 speed over an automatic
      open to either an LSX motor or a big block
      must have 4 wheel disc brakes

I have been saving a while, have cash and am ready to buy right away. Please shoot me a PM if you know of a nice car for sale.

Thanks,
      Chris

Hello all,

Found and bought a car. Many thanks to all who sent me PM's

Thanks,
      Chris
      Last edited by chrismoe; 04-05-2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: updates, found and bought a car

Country Flag: United States
      i have one listed on here ls1 automatic car

Quote Originally Posted by wnarunm View Post
      i have one listed on here ls1 automatic car
      wnarunm,

Very nice car! I am going to look around a bit hoping to find a 5 or 6 speed car. Good luck with your sale.

Take care,
      Chris

I have one on Ebay and its here as well. Wanting 20K, its is a LS1 with a T/56. Paint and interior and you're ready. 706-905-1502 if you have any questions.

I have a 69 with a LS7 ,5speed, all independent suspension, car that you might consider. email me at paul@mckeemarkings for more info.
      -Paul
      1969 Camaro "Reckn8"- LS7/C4 Front and Rear
      1965 Oldsmobile F/85 LS6 W/Maggie, 6-speed,Ride Tech, Baer brakes
      1978 Blazer 2 wheel drive with LS power
      1965 VW bug. All original
      1968 GMC short box
      1964 Buick Riviera

I have a super nice 68 Camaro with RS option, beautiful black and white houndstooth interior, 12 bolt, TKO600, wilwood discs on all 4 corners, power brakes and steering. Dressed up super nice. What kind of $$$ are you looking to spend? I can email or text pics if you send me your number.

Thanks, Erik
      740-739-8019

I have a super nice 68 Camaro with RS option, beautiful black and white houndstooth interior, 12 bolt, TKO600, wilwood discs on all 4 corners, power brakes and steering. Dressed up super nice. What kind of $$$ are you looking to spend? I can email or text pics if you send me your number.

Thanks, Erik
      740-739-8019

Hello. Hope everyone is well. Wanted to update my post re. my interest in buying a nice PT car. I have received a few responses (appreciate it guys) but am still looking. Here is a bit more info on what I am looking to buy:

1st generation Camaro or Mustang Fastback
      complete car - not a project car
      5 or 6 speed
      must have a 3 or 4 bar rear (not a leaf spring car)
      mini-tubbed, and, hoping for 315's or 335's out back
      LSX motor preferred but will consider other motors

I hope the above helps. I have been asked how much I am willing to spend; that is a touchy question but a fair question. I think I have enough cash to buy a nice PT car, based on what I have seen around. And, what I spend will go up or down based on the particular car. Finally, and as some of you know, I am in a big hurry to acquire a car. There is an empty space in my garage that needs to be filled. Please shoot me a PM with what you have or if you know of a car for sale that meets the spec's above. I will be checking my PM's a couple times a day and will respond as soon as I can.

Many thanks,
      Chris

Search is over, found and bought a car

Well, found and purchased a car. Many thanks to all who sent me PM's.

Chris

WTB 67 - 69 Camaro

What did you end up with?

Quote Originally Posted by jtkirk00 View Post
      What did you end up with?
      Nothing. The delay in announcing the deal was due to the deal falling apart; no one's fault - not at all. But, it appears that this deal will not happen. I will leave it up to the (was-to-be-seller) to provide more details or not.

At this point, I am pretty frustrated with the search and may just shelf the notion of buying a nice PT car for now. I was ready, had the cash, cleared a spot in the garage but cannot seem to fill it.

Chris

PM sent Chris!
      RSK68
      Rick Klein

Found a car - this time done deal!

OK, this time for sure. Found a car! Below is a pic and many, many thanks for all of the offers on very cool cars.

Thanks,
      Chris
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com